I am still working on catching up on the big events in our lives. But I just wanted to get some little things Rori down before I forget them, since this is mostly for journaling :)
Just a couple fun notes and videos of our cute kid. Rori loves to dance almost as much as she loves to read. She is so funny, what she wants most in the world is nearly always a "Booooookkkk!" When you tell her to go get a book so you can read it she happily trots a way and returns with one. Then she refuses to be picked up before she can repeat the process 5 or 6 times. Soon the pile is nearly bigger than her. You can never have to much to read :)
She is so cute with her books. She will sit and read to herself for what seems like hours. I think it is really pushing 30 minutes, but that is a long time for a toddler to be self entertained. One of her favorite books is "Hand Hand Finger Thumb" This was also one of Scott's favorites as a kid. It has lots of rhyming and a good beat. The most repeated line is "Dum Ditty Dum Ditty Dum Dum Dum" She will sit and say "Dum Dum" over and over while she reads it to herself. So cute. She also likes her Sesame Street Counting Book. She will randomly yell "AH AH AH", like the Count, throughout the day. It took me a while to figure out why she was doing it. It cracks Scott and I up everytime :)
Like I said she loves to dance. She has always been a good booty shaker, as evidenced by the below video. She comes running whenever we start the washer! So cute. But she is also developing some new and rather clever moves. I have tried to capture them and got a few in the last video. Enjoy!
Sadie graduation - Let's Play Music!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment