So I'm realizing that it is probably time to go Private. I put Rori's video up and realized her full name is in there. So next week I will probably make the blog private.
I love following what you are up to. If you feel so inclined, can you add me to the super cool list of people that are invited to your new blog? Thx. shannondrees@hotmail.com
I love reading your blog! My e-mail is amneitzel@gmail.com. I have been debating going private too. We will see... I saw the video on Facebook though. It is great!
10 comments:
I wanna see your blog!
spenny.nellie@gmail.com
I love following what you are up to. If you feel so inclined, can you add me to the super cool list of people that are invited to your new blog?
Thx.
shannondrees@hotmail.com
please add us
gtanderson1@netzero.net
and good luck in Anaheim. That is where I grew up and have lots of memories
lillypodwrap@gmail.com
lovecat14@gmail.com
Add us or I will hunt you down! I know where you sleep at night... ;)
I love reading your blog! My e-mail is amneitzel@gmail.com. I have been debating going private too. We will see... I saw the video on Facebook though. It is great!
So good to see you guys this weekend! Thanks for coming to the birthday party!
hntolsen@yahoo.com
Don't forget about me!! mthor84@hotmail.com
Add us :)
akanow@gmail.com
I want to. Do you have my e-mail? If not I'll send it to you on FB.
Me too, please! :)
shireeapplegarth@gmail.com
Post a Comment