Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big News and a Huge Accomplishment

Well we have had a crazy couple of weeks. Scott has been looking at several different job options and locations. For a while we were moving somewhere different everyday. It was a bit of an emotional roller coaster. But our future, at least the immediate one, is looking fairly solid.


Scott will be selling Pest Control again this summer. But this time he will be a team leader, which means he gets his own apartment. This means that Rori and I get to go! It looks like we will be going to Anaheim, CA. Can I just say WOOOHOOOO!!!! I am a disney freak thru and thru so this is going to be awesome. He just needs to recruit "A Few Good Men" as my mom says :)


I want to post some more photo's and vids and talk about my mom's visit. But that will have to wait for another day. Today I have finished Rori's first year video! Scott is not a huge fan of the song, but Rori sure digs it :) I might have to do a 2nd video just for him. Anyway, I figured out around midnight you can add neat little transitions to make it less choppy. But it messed with the timing of the lyrics and I was way too tired to start over, so its just choppy. I'll do better next time.


Now Presenting Rori in her debut!




2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good job Amber! Its great! I really hope that we can come party it up in CA with you this summer. It would be so fun to go to the beach and Disney Land with you and Rori. Little E has never even seen the ocean. I wonder what she would think of it... Well, I think you are going to have a great time!

Laureli Jones said...

Yeah! I loved the video. I'm still organizing my pictures from 2005, so my videos are just a tad behind!