We have been having a fun summer. Scott opened his own office with Ecoshield this summer in Santa Clarita, CA. He came down in April. I stayed behind with the children and was able to participate in the sealing of my Grandparents in May. It was one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had. I'm so grateful to have had that opportunity.
The children love living in CA although Rori does ask to go to her cousins or grandmas house fairly often. Rori is in her second round of swimming lessons and is doing great. I started her because she still would not put her face in the water for me at the start of the summer. Now she will retrieve a ring from the bottom of the pool! She loves her primary teacher and being a big sister. She is really good with Heber...most of the time. But she asks for a sister too :) She loves going to Six Flags and can't wait to be big enough to go on the big rides. Mommy can't wait either, then she and daddy can go and have their fun together :) One of her latest funny things is to yell at me to "Just think about it" When I've told her she can't have something or when things don't go her way.
One of the funnier stories of the summer was her locking herself and Heber in my room. I asked her to tell me what Heber was doing...I was waiting for the office to bring me a key to undo the lock. She told me he was cleaning. I told her to try to keep him off the bathroom counter. She replied "But if I pull him down he will cry." He was already up there stinker pulling everything out of my medicine cabinet! I told her never mind just don't touch him!
One of the fun kid rides at Six Flags...Rori loves it there!
He loves his daddy and will run to the bedroom when I get him up and poke Scott till he is acknowledged.
Sand Angels! There is still gobs of sand in the suit. I have no idea how we will every clean it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment