Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, January 6, 2012

Will Be Missing my Babies

I am so behind again! We are headed on a cruise for the next week with all our Homeshield friends. I’m so excited but it has me kind of sad about leaving my kids so I wanted to do a quick post, that way a can look at it if we get internet somewhere and maybe I’ll feel better K


Heber with his walker Christmas morning. The sock on his hand is because he touched my parents stove on Christmas eve and burned his hand pretty bad…I felt so awful poor kid, it is just now starting to really heal up.

As of a few days ago he can standup in the middle of the floor with no help. I’m kind of worried he will learn to walk while we are gone…hopefully my mom will just kick him over J He also is just getting his first tooth. I think it is a canine on the left side, but only a tiny piece is sticking through and he won’t hold still so it could be the second tooth over too. He is such a fast little crawler and I love to chase him and make him giggle. I’ve gotten him to laugh so hard he spits up…not so smart on my part. He says mama now when he is upset, or happy about something. I think he might be saying “sis” (this) now but I’m not sure. He is my smiley lovey boy and I will miss him to bits.


The kids and I before Christmas eve dinner.


Rori is my smart, pretty, happy girl. She knows all the sounds the letters make now thanks to the Leapfrog videos my grandmother gave her. She loves to tell me how the A says “AHHH!!!” because it is scared. She is loving school and her teachers and friends. She occasionally asks for a baby sister. She is so content and obedient most of the time! Christmas morning the first thing she opened was a toothbrush and she hugged it and said “Oh just what I wanted!” That was her response to everything she opened. It made me so happy. Sometimes she will say to me out of the blue “Mommy I just love you.” I just love my happy little girl and will miss her so much!



Merry Christmas! Always grinning!



Rori sleeps super hard...all I can think when I look at this is "I've been shot!" She also likes to strip all her clothes off and I often have to go in and redress her in the middle of the night.


No comments: