Here is the next installment in my thoroughly behind blog! I'm just trying to do one event a day till I get caught up! Hopefully I can get all done before we go back to California next week!
Rori and I got to go and see daddy in California! First we headed down to Provo where we spent the night with my sister. Memorial day we went to her friends house for a BBQ and Pool Party. My Bro-in-law Chris took Rori to the grass and then walked away for a sec, I told him she couldn't really sit on her own yet...5 minutes later she was still proving sitting on her own and proving me wrong :)
In the Pool with Uncle Chris!
Showing off her mad sitting skills!
My sister Lori helping Rori Rap! Hilarious!
The next morning we headed to the airport and Rori had her first plane ride. On the way there I was lucky enough to get three seats - a while row to ourselves - not so much on the way back :(. I put her in her carseat and she did pretty good during take off and slept through the landing!
I discovered it's not the flying that is hard...it's getting through the airport with all your junk! I pushed her with one hand and dragged the suitcases and carseat with the other. What can I say I'm superwoman j/k :)
Daddy was really happy to see us! His bishop was nice enough to let us stay at their house for a whole week! We had a lot of fun just spending time together. I got to cook for more than one person! Eventually his roommates started calling me their "Wendy" (like in Peter Pan).
Daddy and Rori naps...too sweet!
While Scott worked I got to have fun. I went and some old friends. Rori got to meet Uncle Ray and Patty and Jenny from my old job. It was so great to see them. Jenny brought her brand new baby, I forgot how small they start out! It was so much fun to be in Cali again. We even got to go home (it felt like home!) to Ventura for our anniversary...but that is a blog for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment