
Well I have been behind when it comes to Rori. Lots has happened the last week or so. Rori has had what I like to call a "Matrix Moment." A week and a half ago she was only rolling over about once a week. Now all the sudden she rolls from back to front like it is nobody's business. Unfortunately, she seems to have forgotten how to roll from front to back. This means I lay her on her back. She immediately rolls to her tummy. 10 seconds later she is protesting that she is in that position, how could I do this to her etc. I have tried to explain that she is the one responsible, but she seems unwilling to take my word for it.
Anyway, she is sitting fairly well on her own now, when she wants to. And I believe I have found the beginnings of a tooth coming in. It is hard to tell since she shoves her tongue in my way everytimeI try to look, but it feels like one is under there.
Life without Scott is ruff but I bought tickets to visit him from the 26th to the 2nd! We are both very excited!
Here are some pictures from our activities the last few weeks.
Before Scott left we took Rori to the zoo for her first time. She was pretty much not interested in any of the displays. The monkeys were loud so they got her to look in their general area, but I"m not sure she even really saw them. The thing she seemed most interested in were the Canadian Geese that we could actually get with in a few feet of. But I bought an annual pass for our family and hopefully she get more interested in the coming months.
When we went to Provo for my nephew Josh's baptism my parents stayed in a hotel. So Scott's last night with us was spent swimming. This time was far more fun that last time. She actually got into and splashed to her heart's content. It was alot of fun for her to have some water time with daddy. He is such a fish I think it is something they will share in years to come!

We were so lucky to be able to go to Josh's baptism. I am so proud of the young man he is becoming. He is the sweetest boy! He is so good to his mom. She has been sick while pregnant and he has been a big help. I am so blessed to have such a sweet and caring little boy in my family. While we visited his little acts of kindness brought tears to my eyes on several occasions. I am so excited to watch him grow and have him be such an example for Rori!

Rori had a good time with her cousin Nathan while the other kids were at school. They got to watch Baby Einstein together. I just love this picture cause Rori looks like a big girl sitting on the couch with no help.

P.S. I am working on updating our shutterfly site for anyone who wants to see more pictures (especially Grandma's and Aunts :) )
3 comments:
Oh she's so stinkin cute and has changed so much since we saw you guys 2 months ago! I love those chubby cheeks!
NIce wrap Scott. HAHA
Hey Amber, how's it going. That 7 month picture of Rori is too cute! We'll have to all get together and go to the zoo some time. Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment