Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Single Again...Sort of

Just Pretend she's wearing a frowny face.

So it looks like I will be a single parent for a while :( We have decided that Scott is going to Southern California for the Summer to sell pest control. Things here have been a little irregular and one of Scott's friends offered him a space on their team. Scott has done this once before and was really good at it. So it is a great opportunity financially. This will be hard for both of us, especially him. But we both feel it is the right thing for our family.

We are both going to Provo tomorrow for my nephew's baptism.  From there Scott will continue on to CA and I will return, a lone woman :(

On the upside, I will probably visit him a few times this summer. It will be so fun to take Rori to the beach and all the neat places down there.  It also means we may be able to go to Ventura and visit all our old friends! I have really missed Ventura this year and have dreamed of visiting. Now it looks like my dream could come true! To bad it means I'm also a single mom for the summer...

3 comments:

Devony said...

Wow! Um, good luck! We did this one summer before kids and it was tough. I'm sure you'll be quite busy though! Poor Scott will miss Rori growing quite a bit! You'll have to go visit very often!

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

That's so hard to be apart that long, but we'll be excited to see you cute little one! Stop by the Ventura 1st ward!

Lorne said...

hooray! not that youre single but that you can come visit... and you better come by to show off your beautiful little girl. we can't wait to meet her. -keely