Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, January 30, 2009

Playing with fire.

Don't be fooled by her looks...She is Armed and Dangerous!

You know when something bad is going to happen if you follow a course of action...and then you follow it anyway. Then when the bad thing happens it is like a total shock after all. Today I wanted to take some pictures of Rori trying to set up my own background and stuff. So I wanted a couple of her naked. Of course if I take off the diaper she is going to pee. I know this. So I take some with the diaper on and situate her...then I risk it for a minute and take the diaper off. It goes ok, she doesn't pee but I don't really get what I am after either. So I put the diaper back on and try a few more. I decide to risk it again. She doesn't pee but I don't really get what I want. So we do the whole thing a third time. I finally decide to take the diaper off and I get a few pretty cute shots. It's like she's posing! She raises her leg to be nice and modest. Little did I know that was actually a signal for Old Faithful! I still screamed and dove for the diaper like it was a total shock. Anyway at least I got a good one.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is such a cute picture and She is so very modest! It looks like you got her bow unsquished! :)
Don't you love those expected surprises?

Lorne said...

she is so cute, funny story. after the excitement of a baby makes you wonder what you did for entertainment before. -keely