Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The passing of an age.

Well so much has happened the last bit that I am very behind! I am just going to have to do a few posts so I don't get to overwhelmed with one big one.


We have had some big changes around here. Rori is growing out of her 0-3 months clothes (sniff sniff). Mostly her head is just too big to get the shirts on. So I've gone a little crazy with the camera, taking 15 pictures of her in each outfit as I try them on and put them away. It's a little rediculus. But I got some cute ones!

What?


My favorite outfit and pose...a diaper and just chillin.



We finally had to put away her take home outfit...seeing as it says it's for a newborn. Of course the last night she wore it she blew out of it so now there will be no mistaking it was hers :)
Remember when she first wore it? It was huge!
Not any more :'(

She didn't want to put it away either.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

AWW she was wearing the purple skirted outfit! Its so cute on her. I really loved your take home outfit, and I think you were lucky to get it to fit so long. :) Ours was to small the first time she wore it. LOL
Doesn't it just make you want to put her in the dyer and make her shrink?

Devony said...

What a fun little girl! Mady and Rori will be about the same size soon I bet! Love all the pics and the mad skills she's getting!