Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Friday, November 21, 2008

Shots and Stats

Today we had our two month appointment at the Dr.'s. We had a little trouble with the scales at first. The nurse seemed new, it might have been her first day. Anyway she told the Dr. Rori was 13 lbs. I thought this was odd since she is barely growing out of her newborn clothes and I could have sworn the scale said 9.13 lbs. So we had to do the whole thing over again, she was really only about 9 lbs. She has not grown much length wise either. Nothing like cousin Lilly who grew 5 inches in the first 2 months. Her new measurements are:
Head: 15.75'
Length: 21'
Weight: 9.13 lbs
I love my little baby and hope she stays small for as long as possible! It means I get to put her in her cute clothes again and again!
We also had our immunizations today. This was not a fun experience for her or mommy and daddy! Maybe I will just send Scott next time :(

1 comment:

Devony said...

Poor Rori! Here's something we discovered with Syd - ask to get the shots done first when she's asleep if at all possible. Then she got less worked up about the shots and we could give her a bottle, some tylenol, or her oral shot since it's sweet and would calm her down!