My Little Mummy
For Halloween this year I was at a loss. All the costumes I found were way to big for Rori. So Scott came up with the idea of dressing her all in white, sewing some bandages on, and calling her a mummy! This was a lot easier than I thought it would be since I have absolutely no sewing skills. In fact the only sewing equipment in the whole house is Scott's little sewing kit from his mission. Good thing I just needed white thread :) I hadn't thought about what I would be since I didn't think we were going anywhere I would need a costume. But we decided last minute to go to a party. Well I had no costume and I kind of wanted to match my kid...so I decided to be a Daddy. This was an easy costume, all I needed was Scott's clothes :)
Mummy and Daddy
We had a great time at the party, everyone thought Rori was adorable. One woman actually thought at first that Scott was holding a baby doll. Everyone thinks she is about 3 weeks old, but she is really 6. If she's anything like me she will just have to get used to people thinking she is younger than she is.
Mummy and Freaky Daddy!
Anyway...here are some more cute pics of the cutest baby doll in the world!
Way cuter than Casper!
"Daddy's Little Devil" - Doesn't she look mischievous!
This one is not Halloweeny but it was too cute not to post!
Bathing Beauty!
2 comments:
I particularly love the bathing beauty pic! What a little poser! She's darling! What a fun halloween!
She is adorable! I love her nickname Rori, so cute! Congrats!
Post a Comment