The next morning we headed to the park. We did a little advendture trail first. They had a kind of log slide. Rori didn't want to go at first because it was darkish inside. Heber had no problem though :) next we did Soaring Over California. Rori absolutely loved it! Scott tried to take her again but the new person at the height check said she was too short :(
So we headed over to the Bug land to let Heber ride some things. They played in the splash pad for awhile and then we went to take them on the bumper cars. But Heber turned out to be too short for the bumper cars :( So Rori went with Scott and then we all did Hemlick train. After that my mom took the kids back to the hotel because it was super hot she is awesome!
Kara, Scott and I rode Screaming a few times and then had a great little lunch at the little wine place. Then we headed over to the Magic Kingdom. We rode Nemo's Submarine and then met mom and headed for the Jungle Cruise. Heber loved this one. I think he was sure the animals were real and let's face Lions and Elephants are awesome!
Next we rode Pirates of the Caribbean. Rori was scared at first but I reminded her that she rode it last year and loved it. The first part was a little intense, but we talked about the parrots and stuff instead of the skeletons and then the fun part started and she was super happy.
Then we headed to Winnie the Pooh, which both kids loved. After that we headed to save our spots for World of Color. While mom and I waited Rori & Heber rode the Little Mermaid over and over with Kara and Scott. Rori informed me that Ursula is naughty but daddy would take care of her. LOL I love that ride so when they came back I took Rori to the bathroom and then we rode it one last time.
World of Color was awesome! Heber liked it even. It is alot milder than fantasmic. It was beautiful and I love the music. Disney music makes me cry every time I watch a show. I know I'm a dork! :)
Anyway we ended our first awesome day at Disney with a bang!
No comments:
Post a Comment