Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's a Boy!

This October we also had our Ultrasound appointment. I had been asking Rori for a while if she thought we were having a baby sister or a baby brother. She would most often respond baby sister, which was odd since I always said baby brother last, and she's a parrot who loves to repeat the last thing you said. Anyway, I kind of took that as a sign.

So we went to our appointment and our sweet little tech started the process. First picture and our little man showed his stuff! I was totally stunned. Scott was too. We are both so used to Rori and cute little girls we were just not sure what a boy would mean. I'm a little nervous since I really only grew up around girls. But we are also so excited to welcome our little man! he will be in good company and he and Jen's little boy will have so much fun together!

Once we told Rori she continued for days to say she was having a baby sister. I think the poor boy may be in for some dress up sessions!

2 comments:

Olsens said...

Congratulations! I am so excited you are having another one, and that it's a boy :) I hope your pregnancy is going well and that you guys enjoy the holidays!! :)

Jeff and Andrea Neitzel said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am sure she will get used to the thought of a baby boy soon enough!