Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Fun

Here are just some fun moments from our everyday lives this summer.

Rori's first time with sidewalk chalk. She did pretty well with it actually. A whole lot better than with paper and crayons. Probably has something to do with how you are allowed to color all over the floor. :)



It's a hit! Do you like the hair and red cheeks? She turns red and gets all sweaty about 30 seconds after we step outside. She is hot blooded just like her daddy!



Rori loves to lay on the chairs like she is sun tanning. It cracks me up every time. She looks so grown up and little all at the same time. Where did my baby go!



We went to Celebration Park with Daddy over Memorial Day weekend. Rori really liked it. She was so distracted by the big playground we could hardly get her to use the splash park to cool down! This is her evil little grin...she was probably doing something she knew she shouldn't :)



We gave her a popsicle for the first time. It was not so much a hit. I've since learned that she likes to drink them, but does not like them to be frozen. She spits the solid stuff out every time.

1 comment:

lovecat said...

That is so much fun, and I love the evil grin! Little E is all about sidewalk chalk right now too. She also loves the sprinklers. She drags me by the hand and tells me to "feel the water".
I think she is so adorable in the sun chair. She really does look tiny and big all at once! I don't know where our babies went either!!!
I would love to see the video of the Popsicle, but it doesn't want to work for me. :( It says there is an error. Bummer, I bet it was hilarious!
Love her hair too btw. It looks like it has a lot more body in that humidity. The red cheeks are pretty cute too!
Love you and hope you are having a great day!