Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So Sick

So I know I still have some catching up to do. But it will be a little while, I need to catch up on some other things too. Sunday night I got what I think was a 24 flu. I spent the night in the bathroom and kept poor Scott up most of the night too. Rori had a pretty ruff day yesterday as mommy was highly inattentive. She pretty well had to entertain her self the whole day while I lay on the couch. Scott was so great to come home and totally take care of her even though he was exhausted too. Scott also gave me a blessing Monday morning that helped so much. I think that is why I was only sick for a day. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful priesthood holder in my home!

No comments: