Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wedding Bliss

So I know I haven't posted in coon's age. But I've been out of town for a while and having lots of fun. My youngest sister was just married! This is a little creepy seeing as she ought to still be sucking her thumb...but what can you do :)


Kara and all her nieces and nephews!


We had a great time visiting family. Scott flew up to east Idaho to celebrate with us and Rori had so much fun with him.



Rori's 1st wedding toast mmmm!

She got to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Taylor - they baby sat while Scott and I went on a much needed and very fun date! Scott surprised me by arranging the whole thing! We went on a fun bike ride on a tandem bike (ahhh cute) to dinner and to the new Harry Potter movie. It was soooo much fun to be with just him (don't get me wrong I love Rori but some adult conversation is nice too). Can't wait for him to come home so we can do it again :)


Rori's cute little outfit for the reception. My sister made the adorable bow!





Playing with Daddy!
Feeding daddy!
She a had a good time with her cousin too!

Anyway I'm back home again now and settling into my routine. I am super excited that Scott will be coming home soon! We have both missed him terribly and seeing at the wedding almost made it worse!

2 comments:

Devony said...

you're so brave! so glad we get to see you soon & that Scott is coming home! Cute pics & congrats to Kara!

lovecat said...

:) our kids are soo cute together! I'm glad you got that well deserved date! Hope you can have another one soon!