It has been a while since I have posted anything. So here is a mish mash of stuff!
Thanksgiving was great. We got to go to Rigby and spend some time with my family. Rori had changed so much since the last time they saw her, and that was only two weeks before! She is far more engaged now and smiles and kicks all the time. She is the best baby...nearly always self entertained. She loves to just lay on the floor and kick. If that gets a little boring the mobile above her crib can entertain her for hours! Here is a video of her in her crib, I especially love the ending.
Thanksgiving was great. We got to go to Rigby and spend some time with my family. Rori had changed so much since the last time they saw her, and that was only two weeks before! She is far more engaged now and smiles and kicks all the time. She is the best baby...nearly always self entertained. She loves to just lay on the floor and kick. If that gets a little boring the mobile above her crib can entertain her for hours! Here is a video of her in her crib, I especially love the ending.
Horrible mother that I am I did not take any pictures of her on Thanksgiving. She kind of slept through the whole thing :) I did get a picture of cousin Lilly, she is having a toy for Thanksgiving dinner! I also got a few fun pics of her with Grandpa and Aunt Kara.
Yummy Tree!
Check out the awesome Jacket and hat Aunt Jenny made me. It's super soft and even reversible!
I love Grandpa and he loves me!
So I have been married 4 1/2 years now and I guess it's about time I started to learn to cook. I generally make like 3 meals and those are not very rounded out if you know what I mean. A few of the girls in my ward have started a little cooking class once a week. I have gotten some really great ideas from them and from the Kraft recipe website. I have even bought some spices! (I love winco bulk bins by the way.)
Here is one of my attempts at a real dinner...unfortunately the potatoes were undercooked and the chicken was a little tuff. But the Artichokes were great (after I boiled them a 2nd time) and it all looked pretty anyway. I guess I'll get better with practice right :)
This week I decorated for Christmas. I love that we have a fireplace where I can "hang my stockings with care."! I found some really great toys for Rori on Craigslist for a whole lot less than they would have cost new. I love that site!
Hung with Care
3 comments:
How fun! I'm going to put together a cookbook of our family favorites that are easy! Don't you love the Kraft recipes? Yay!
Hey guys! Cute pictures!! I can't believe how much she's changed! We need to have you over some time soon. It's been awhile. Our church starts at 9 am next year. Maybe we can have more get togethers on Sunday?
that little cutie is getting so big! don't you love spit up surprises? Little E actually laughed at the video! ;)
I need to get that picture from you of her eating her tree.
Post a Comment