Aurora has begun to show her personality! Scott was watching her while I got ready for the day. He was playing lullaby's and bouncing her but she just kept crying. Once I was out of the shower I opened the bathroom door and came to see if she was ok. I had the radio on in the bathroom and my favorite song was playing. Red red wine. The lullaby's had done nothing to sooth her but UB40 did the trick! I don't know what this means for our future, hopefully it just means she likes a good beat to dance to :)
Some other fun pictures from this week.
Her first trip to church. We sat in the lobby and left as soon sacrament was over to avoid any contact with germy people. But she looked cute even if no one saw her! The tights are about 6 inches to long for her but I was hoping they would keep some of the heat on her legs :)
I love this picture because it looks like she purposefully lifted the blanket to look underneath. She didn't...but I pretend she did. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment