Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Babies and Puppies

Last week Scott went to Pheonix for some investment training. So instead of sitting at home alone for a week I went to see my family in Rigby. It was alot of fun. There were babies and puppies and nieces and nephews to play with! We had a great time and they even threw me a shower! It is so nice to be able to easily go home!








Lily taking a bath!



Gaddi with her toy!



It was so much fun to see people and of course to get cute baby clothes! Some friends came that I have not seen in ages! It was great to catch up with them!

Jenny worked for months on this little knitted sweater and cap and booties and a little baby afghan. They hardly fit Lily anymore but should be just right for a newborn! I can't wait. She is so talented! She also made me one of her cool baby slings that works like magic to put Lily to sleep. I will have to post some pictures of this nifty device in action once the baby comes. I think she is going to start selling them because they work better than anything in the stores!

1 comment:

Just The Four of Us said...

Wow that sweater and hat is so adorable. You look wonderful, and you are not big at all for being due so soon. I guess I don't carry well being 4,10 and getting big doesn't fit me well at all. I'm exctied for you guys, and we miss you. If I don't talk to you before the baby comes I hope everything goes well for all of you and good luck.
Love you guys