Our Little Family

Our Little Family

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Scott's Golden Birthday!!!



This year Scott turned 28 on the 28th. This is apparently called your "Golden Birthday". I didn't know this birthday had a special term or anything...but I thought it would be fun to have a few friends over. We had cake and even did some Salsa dancing. Aaron provided the music and much of the entertainment for the evening :)



We had a lot of fun playing silly games and getting to know you games. Scott and Aaron were hilarous when we played games where you couldn't laugh. They both have great physical comedy skills and I think a career in comedy may be in order.

I think the most exciting thing that happened was the finding of the ipod. Scott has been very sad because his ipod was misplaced during our move. I found it in a plastic bag holding garbage bags (of all the places I never would have looked!!!) and he was super happy to see it again!

Happy Birthday Scott!

3 comments:

Just The Four of Us said...

Hey you guys, the blog is great. However it just makes me miss you even more. It sounds like everything is moving into place very nicly for you guys. Just remember we think about you and miss you! Keep in touch. Love Kelly

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Dudes! Hey I somehow found your blog from Sherie's. How are you guys? We should hang out sometime. ;) Come check out our blog!

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Oh and by the way, we just had a baby and if you need any help advise etc. getting settled HERE we would love to help!